View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 01:01 PM   #3
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: As a NBA fan nothing gets me more excited then opening night for the Toronto Raptors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
Regardless of the outcomes of the games, I feel this team will actually be worth watching. We have an exciting new point guard and a young stud we get to watch develop, and another mystery rookie in Terrance Ross.

Exactly the way I feel.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote