View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 02:40 PM   #11
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Fire Mike Brown!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Im gonna ask to either make this, or the other thread for Mike Brown priority. One more Mike Brown thread and I begin to have to either lock, or delete...or whatever you get the picture.

Noone should have expected to see this team come out and play like they've been together for years. Because they haven't.

They had a good first half, melted in the second half.

lets look at some of these problems of what happened in the game.

1) Free throw shooting. If you think this wasn't a problem, then there's an even bigger problem lol. No one player should ever go 3/14. Psychologically that can change the momentum of the game.

The more missed free throws and dry spells that happened, it gave Dallas more time to figure things out.

2) The defense was terrible. I actually am sad to have to say this, but Bynum was a much stronger inside presence than Dwight. You can see Curry and Brand, two big guys, giving Dwight a hard time. We knew to expect this. They're just going to have to figure something else out.

Im not saying coaching great. There were great moments and there were bad moments. the bad moments unfortunately happened in the second half. Did we get outcoached? ABsolutely. Carlisle is a great coach, with great new players.

Anyways one last time im asking. No more MB threads. Thanks.

With all due respect Lakerfreak, THIS thread is direct and to the point, it is straight up FIRE MIKE BROWN!!!!! no thread about his offense or defense, it is flat out we don't want to wait, we don't want to discuss.......we just want that useless S.O.B gone and don't give a damn where he goes as long as he goes. Now if you think any thread can articulate that point better than Fire Mike Brown.....then go for it. We don't want no damn excuses, no lame reasons and none of this wait and see crap.
I seriously question the basketball I.Q of anyone who thinks this guy is a decent head coach. This supremely talented team needs at least a good coach.
Did you guys hear him speak in any interviews last night?
The guy is as dumb as dirt, an intelligent basketball thought never comes out of his mouth......this all goes back to the drunk who hired him in the first place......Jimmy. If he's a responsible owner he will pull the plug before this thing gets worse. Hey, the L.A Kings just won the championship after they fired their coach during the season......no reason on earth we can't do the same. Lucky for you I didn't have any booze or it might have said Fk Mike Brown....lol.
Lakerfreak....word to the wise....don't attempt to defend MB this year.
"Carslile is a great coach with great new players"

(Hey??? What happened to my red dot......I had more jokes to use )
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote