View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 03:50 PM   #36
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mike Brown is going to cost us a championship this year & next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
better do it now then later...without wasting a year of pau/kobe/nash/howard

why the fcuk did we sign Ebanks and let go barnes when Brown dumb a$$ brown wants to play Jamison at 3?

Jamison should be a stretch 4 with hill at 5 ...playing with nash or kobe....

nash/kobe
meeks
ebanks
jamison
J hill

this should be the rotation with the bench....and not

blake
meeks
jamison
J hill
pau/howard

its worse when howard/j hill are both in the game...no freaking spacing...I can understand it...why cant dumb potato head????

being long make ZERO sh!T when the players cant make shots...

my reaction to coaching yesterday...rotations

Who was Jamison paired up against last night?

Anyways ... our bench sucks ... I feel like Meeks and Ebanks are inconsistent. No one to lead the floor while Nash and Kobe are off. I would feel much better if the Lakers signed Odom and had him in the 3 instead of Ebanks. Odom might have fell off but guess what? He has the experience.

We need a veteran in our Bench, someone who'll talk .. someone who'll lead the floor while the starters are off.

Jamison? Please

I think it's time to move Ron Ron to the bench.

Blake
Ebanks
Artest
Jamison
Hill

--- Too slow? Want to speed it up?

Nash/Blake
Ebanks/Duhon
Artest
Jamison
Hill

But we dont need to speed it up ... remember we're running a Princeton offense

But if that 2nd lineup was to happen ... Nash would be playing 5 mins into the game and play in the 2nd qtr. along with the bench.

Our bench needs to change.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote