View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 04:31 PM   #1
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default So, According To Jalen Rose....

I'm not sure this has been talked already, but I'll drop it anyway....

Did Vince Carter actually FU'ed Sam Mitchell?

The story, off Jalen Rose no less, could be exaggerated for entertainment propose. Still, this sounds like Jalen ratting to at least Sam Mitchell to me. While the incident has long passed, this kind of stories should stay in the locker room.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote