View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 05:37 PM   #2
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So, According To Jalen Rose....

I've actually heard about this story before back in the day.

I also heard about the fight he had with Alston and I think he also got into with Loren Woods, but I don't think those were physical.

Contrary to popular belief, Vince hasn't always been THAT injury prone. It was only like 2 seasons where he missed a majority of games. Every other year, he was relatively healthy and playing.

Last edited by Legends66NBA7 : 10-31-2012 at 05:39 PM.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote