View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 10:35 PM   #8
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

with this thread and these posts it kind of just hit me how we're down to a very small nets crew here on ISH after all the years of bad teams. i know MT and KLN pretty much pointed that out just now, but i guess i'd been sort of zoning on that fact.

probably as the "new nets" get rolling the customers will trickle in and this place will get a lot noisier and more interesting / chaotic.

anyway, i think this post will serve as my annual "spread the nets rep around" post instead of doing a full thread. mainly i just wanted to thank you guys for sticking around for so long through the miserable years. also, good to know that so many of you are easy-going, non-drama queens, non-punks. that's refreshing. :P

anyway, i'll start:

MTing
NF93
D12"Magic"
Kiddlovesnets
It's A VC3!!!
alwaysunny
The Nets
wang4three

two reps per day is my new limit, i guess. anyway, i'll keep adding to it as i can...

Last edited by gigantes : 11-06-2012 at 09:45 PM.