View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 08:53 AM   #2057
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
Need some WR help this week. I need to start 3 WR from this list. I'm in a standard PPR league.

1. Denarius Moore
2. Miles Austin
3. Anquan Boldwin
4. Julio Jones
5. Brandon Lloyd
I'd go with Julio, Moore, and Austin. You have pretty good depth at receiver but lack a dominant wr1. It might be a good idea to trade two of your guys for a better receiver.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote