View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 04:12 PM   #9
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: QB Collin Klein, why no NFL hype?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Luck had nearly 80 more pass attempts 8 games into his last season at Stanford. He averaged 30.3 pass attempts per game compared to 20.6 pass attempts per game for Klein this year. Don't get me wrong, the 70% completion rate is impressive, but trying to pass his 70% off as being equal to Luck's is just silly.

And I'm not even implying Klein's comp% would take a big hit if he started attempting 10 more passes a game, but it's not really the same thing. He's a great college QB, but I'm not sure he's an NFL QB.
so he isn't a good prospect because he can't throw well?

-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote