View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 08:47 PM   #13
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Troy Murphy to the Mavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
He used to be a very good rebounder...been a while.

Moves like this are why I don't think the Mavs will make the playoffs...Mayo, Collison, Brand...all great pickups...it's the rest.

What rest? If you think Brand, Collison and Mayo are great additions, you cannot possibly think the Mavs will miss the play-offs, unless you think Dirk is done. Marion has already shown he still got it. Crowder is probably the best player on a 2nd round rook min deal, Wright is the best player on a vet min deal. Even new Boxing Beaubois is suddenly looking like an NBA player again, but that can also change again in two weeks. If only Vince would accept that hes half grandpa, half Peja nowadays.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote