View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 07:18 AM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dallas will beat Atlanta on Sunday Night - I personally guarantee it.

It's not impossible, Dallas runs hot and cold all the time and the difference between Dallas and the top teams in the NFC is not talent, nor their play level. It's stupidity and turnovers. Atlanta is not that much better, they just don't make 3 bad turnovers and 2 bad decisions every game.

That said i wouldn't mortgage the house on that if i were you.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote