View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 01:34 PM   #697
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
You googled these statistics? But Amercian Football is just not a world sport.

No rugby in Croatia?
I didn't google these stats but I can tell you from experience. There's a very few people that follow American football here in Croatia.

Yes,there's rugby but it's not very popular. You can't find a rugby match on TV and there's not many people at stadiums either.

Soccer is by far the most popular sport in Croatia. I would say basketball is 2nd but Croatia has very strong national teams in handball and water polo (top3 in the world in both sports) so they are somewhat popular. The only other sports that people watch are tennis and skiing.

In short:
soccer

big gap

basketball

handball/water polo/tennis/skiing

big gap

American football/rugby
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote