View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 04:07 PM   #604
Chief Keef
If you're reading this

Chief Keef is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChief Keef is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChief Keef is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChief Keef is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChief Keef is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChief Keef is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChief Keef is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChief Keef is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChief Keef is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChief Keef is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChief Keef is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
At the london comic convention the most popular non-adventure time costume was Italy from an anime apparently set in highschool where all the kids represent a country. Anyone know which show this is? I want to check it out.

You have never heard of Hetalia:Axis Powers? That's one of the most popular animes right now. I haven't seen it yet, but I hear about it all the time, and I know the characters are based on the WWII Axis and allied forces.

Chief Keef is offline   Reply With Quote