View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 06:04 PM   #3
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Let's start with the predictions - FIRST 10 GAMES

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I have it the opposite way. I think we go 4-6. I think we lose to Miami, both Philly games, Indiana, San Antonio and Memphis. I dont think its cause for alarm. I just think those teams have too much depth for us to win without Amare.
4-6 isn't the end of the world. Like I said I wouldn't be too down with us going 4-6 considering we have a lot of injury problems.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote