View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 11:48 PM   #4
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Let's start with the predictions - FIRST 10 GAMES

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I have it the opposite way. I think we go 4-6. I think we lose to Miami, both Philly games, Indiana, San Antonio and Memphis. I dont think its cause for alarm. I just think those teams have too much depth for us to win without Amare.

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote