View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 03:19 AM   #172
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

When the opponent full court presses, the cpu will make Bradley bring up the ball instead of Rondo. Bradley has terrible handles for a guard and every time he comes close to an 8 second backcourt violation. He even got called for it once and he won't pass it to me when I call it because I'm a center. It's dumb because it shaves off time that the team could be using to set up an offense.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote