View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 06:24 AM   #30
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GTA San Andreas - Supply Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan82
is this the one where you fly the remote control chopper in the building?

or the one where you have to shoot 3 trucks on the movie with the plane?

or where you have to fly the plane to a certain location?

either way, the plane missions were frustrating for me as well, i was so glad when they were done

ironically, i learned to fly the plane even better after i was done the mission pack lol

Thats Vice City. Everybody hated that mission
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote