View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 10:04 AM   #5
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Taj Gibson signs big extension

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
How would you have felt if we kept Asik but lost Taj? I honestly felt that Taj was more important to us, but seeing Asik play in Houston breaks my heart.
Honestly, it bothers me not at all that we lost Asik. I'd rather have Taj every day of the week, unless Noah's injured.

But seriously Asik is a good defender, hell even a pretty good defender, and maybe with McHale he'll blossom into an acceptable scorer. But I can't imagine Taj not being a bull. He's just so much more valuable.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote