View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 10:54 AM   #48
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mike Brown is going to cost us a championship this year & next

Quote:
Elliott Teaford: By the way, the "Fire Mike Brown," shouts are a little more frequent tonight. No chanting as of yet. This ain't New York. #Lakers Twitter @ElliottTeaford

Lakers fans need to start chanting "Fire Mike Brown" at the games. I think that would get the message across to management. Mike Brown blames the losses on turnovers which makes me laugh. The turnovers are a result of a system that doesn't work and he's putting his athletes in positions they aren't comfortable in. I'd rather have a coach that uses the strengths of his players rather than one that forces them into a system.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote