View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 07:20 AM   #154
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I want to see the replay. I just dont think we got Miami's best last night. They seemed to get punched in the mouth and didnt really respond.

I was so impressed with the Knicks ability to penetrate and dish. The ball movement was outstanding. What made it look even better was the ability to hit those open shots.

The defense definitely has to tighten up.

Good start though.
Defense was solid. Holding the defending champions and one of the best offenses in the league to 84 points is pretty good.

Our transition defense was great,they scored only a few points in transition which is they biggest weapon. Hitting shots and not making a lot of turnovers on offense also helped.
We forced 21 turnovers. That's excellent.

If we can continue to play this good on offense we'll win a lot of games. Our defense is good enough to hold opponents under 100,I would say even under 90. We just need to score to win and we surely did that on Friday.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote