View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 07:56 PM   #22
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Creepiest person/thing you have seen in the streets.

One time I walked out of a gas station and this dude pushing an old lady in a wheel chair came up to me and asked to use my cell phone. I let him use it and he calls somebody and leaves a message saying "our car broke down, Mom needs her diabetes medication, come on bro pick up". Then he hangs up and sighs really hard and asks me if I can give him and his mom a ride. I don't really know why but I just had a gut feeling about it and I told them no. As soon as I got in my car I checked my phone, he didn't even call anybody, he was just pretending to leave a message. A few days later they sent out one of those campus bulletin emails saying they had arrested these people. They were asking for rides, then luring people to a shady ass apartment complex. The "brother" would come outside and they'd jump you and steal all your shit.

TLDR: I avoided getting my ass beat/robbed because of a gut feeling
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote