View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 02:08 AM   #5
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: New Honest Movie Trailer: The Amazing Spider-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLO MvP 15
I watched the avengers one too. Damn, this dude just shat on two of my favorite summer movies.......

But seriously though, in that avengers one he points out that they talk to each other without earpieces. That really bothers me now.

Yeah, he is good at picking up on really subtle things in addition to the major things. Another subtle thing he picks up is in the Prometheus one where he shows that they gave every crew member the exact same heart rate rather than mixing it up.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote