View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 02:38 PM   #22
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
Yeah today is a small test. If we don't beat them by at least 10 something is wrong.

And I love how Wallace plays, I love how he hustles but I wish he wouldn't risk his body for a meaningless play. The block he sprain his ankle on was already called a foul and it was way to far. I know thats just how he plays but he's probably one of the most important pieces to our team because he's probably going to guard the opposing teams best player night in and night out.

Bogans was a great defender for us last season before he broke his ankle, I like him starting over Childress who's probably out also.
Im more worried if we can hold them under 100 points than win by 10 .

Agreed on Wallace risking his body for meaningless plays, it was an unnecessary block, though you can always admire the hustle.

Im a bit scared AK-47 is gonna have a big game.

I hope we get Wallace back for the game against Miami, but if he is not 100% then dont risk it.