View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 05:45 PM   #175
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

Created a 6'3, 190 pound, scoring PG today.

Dropped 23/2/5 in the Rookie Showcase, with an A- grade. Went back and forth with Lillard all game (his teardrop floater is close to unguardable), and the game was real close. Hit the game winner just at the top of the key with Lillard all over me. Showcase or not, that felt goooooood.

Interviewed by New Orleans, Portland and Golden State. Portland or NO were good enough destinations for me. Didn't really want to play in Golden State and share minutes with Curry. Portland passed up on me with 6th pick (won't forget that...) and I got picked 10th by New Orleans.

Only 2 games in and already enjoying being on this team. With my other PG where I played in Toronto, the bulk of my minutes were spent at SG, but so far every second of playing time I've been at the point, so that's already a big plus. We won a close one against the Spurs in the opener. Had a tough game guarding Parker (finished 5/1/1...), but went HAM against Utah in the second game, and pretty much sent Jamaal Tinsley into retirement after making him fall twice. Finished 21/2/5 in limited minutes.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote