View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 08:08 PM   #7
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers beat Pistons for first win of season. Now 1-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak

Bench production:

Very solid. I have been mentioning Darius Morris since last season even when he was committing bone headed plays. I've always loved his potential. He's the best ball handler I've seen on the lakers for a long time. He kept the bench play going and finally showed he can hang.

Who knows, maybe he is our future.

Great game, lets hope the coaching staff and the players are on the same page for the next game!

I've always liked Morris too. I've been saying it since he was drafted. He's a guy that really could be a productive player for the Lakers. He has size, speed, and he can handle the rock. I wish he'd get more of a chance. He should be getting more of Blake's minutes. I would think there'd be more Lakers fans rooting for this guy to succeed since this is his hometown.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote