View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 11:24 PM   #61
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Halo 4 and Halo CE anniversary edition announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Since I never played any Halo games before I think I'm gonna do just that.....buy and play the games. If I'm correct I think the order to play these in is:

Halo Reach
Halo CE Anniversary
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo 3 ODST
Halo 4

The only one I'm not sure I'll be able to play is Halo 2. I looked on the xbox live game store and it didn't seem to be available for purchase and download.
That's the correct order.

You won't find Halo 2 on there since it was for the original xbox, they'll probably do a remake of it soon though to cash in on it since it was the most loved multiplayer from what I read. (that's the only one I never played online so I have no clue)

Gamestop, should have it cheap
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote