View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 01:39 AM   #657
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
I know only a few people care about Skyrim but there's a new DLC called Dragonborn. I'm too lazy to post the details so just look it up on google. I'm still pissed off I wanna get back to Skyrim but I can't because there's nothing new to do.
I bought Hearthfire and Dawngaurd last week because they were at a discount on Xbox live and i knew a new DLC would be coming out by christmas.

So the plan is to buy the new DLC and start a new game playing all 3 dlcs.Might take 600 hours or so.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote