View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 07:00 AM   #177
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Interviewed by New Orleans, Portland and Golden State. Portland or NO were good enough destinations for me. Didn't really want to play in Golden State and share minutes with Curry. Portland passed up on me with 6th pick (won't forget that...) and I got picked 10th by New Orleans.
I was picked by Portland as a 3pt PG and kept getting swapped back and forth between starter at PG with Lillard and 6th man. Got frustrated and requested a trade and since the Warriors were interested in me I picked them and got traded. Now I play pretty much constantly at SG with Stephen Curry at PG and Jack as the 6th man (who is a massive ball hog).
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote