View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 01:39 PM   #11
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers beat Pistons for first win of season. Now 1-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
LMAO......."Sure they'll likely be in the lottery again"........that is your defense?
That's like a murder trial defense lawyer saying "He only killed him a little"
Obviously they are not the level of competition we need to be able to beat....so until we beat a very good team there is nothing to really get pumped up about IMO.
The fact that Steve Blake looked good supports my point......we KNOW better.....lol.
Lakerfreak.....energy on defense again is moot, energy itself doesn't equal good defense....it is important yes, but weaknesses are not exposed by bad teams. Be glad we won...sure, I'm glad we won.....but that's all that can really be said about 1 game......show me a team in NBA history that didn't look good for at least 1 game......lol. Even Smush Parker and Kwame had All-Star level games......but the HOF will not be calling

I guess the only way to settle this is to see how they do the next few games. Assuming they play with that same energy they had last time.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote