View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 08:38 AM   #16
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Let's start with the predictions - FIRST 10 GAMES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I'm pretty sure the Spurs beat us convincingly last season. Something like 10-15 points difference.
The thing I remember the most about that game is Amare's TERRIBLE defense. I know he's not a good defender but that night he looked extremely awful. Like two times worse than usual. Also Tyson was out.

I remember Tony Parker owning Lin like there was no tomorrow.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote