View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 01:09 PM   #34
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jerry Jones promises he will always be GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
no it wasn't

are you aware that he won another ring with Barry Switzer 2 years after Jimmy left?

the blame on the downfall was "players partying", "team getting old", etc...not "Jerry is drafting now instead of Jimmy"

No, they said Jimmy was responsibly for drafting. He was always given credit. The Cowboys were the big story. The ring they won 2 years later was with the same coach. How much credit did they give JJ for Barry winning?

Sometimes i think the Cowboy fans on this board either didn't watch games way back when, or think none of the rest of us do. Jerry's revisionist history after Jimmy left that he made all the picks is just that, revisionist history.

Knowing what you do of Jimmy Johnson, and how the years after the falloff in the cowboys from winning what felt like every year to not at all, you think Jimmy wasn't choosing the players?

You're full of it. You defend on reflex. I guess we agree, we both hope Jerry stays on as GM.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote