View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 01:12 PM   #35
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jerry Jones promises he will always be GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
At the time? How could you possibly know how the media reaction was at the time. And it's funny seeing how Jimmy Johnson wants to take all the credit for those SB, how did you do after the Cowboys gig, it works both way.
at the time I don't think the media talked much about WHO was doing the actual drafting between those two, it was to be assumed it was both.

No one really talked about it until AFTER Jimmy was fired...then that is when questions started popping up

me, I am old enough to remember it all, and I had just assumed that Jimmy was sick of never being able to draft the players he wanted...he was fed up with it, and that is when disputes started.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote