View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 02:33 PM   #611
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hovermaster
Don't waste your time, it sucks way too much censoring and badly drawn and animated scenes with some annoying filler characters!
Have to agree. I just wasted my time reading that piece of crap, to me at least. That is just another early-teen-targeted, run-of-the-mill action-adventure manga/anime with alleged food theme. There are hundreds of better food-theme manga/anime in the market.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote