View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 03:50 PM   #2809
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
eh, the odds of McFadden playing a full games are slim to none...it's about the same odds as GoBB winning 1st place in this league

if I was an owner of him I might actually rather him go ahead and get hurt NOW, in hopes that he could be back in time for FF playoffs...ha

serioulsy though, I'll be shocked if he is still running strong come week 8
not a huge prediction, most thought DMC would get injured...

but I predicted the exact week...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote