View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 04:29 PM   #41
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jerry Jones promises he will always be GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
what? Gruden would LOVE to coach in Dallas and has made that clear

really I don't think there is a single available coach out there that Jerry couldn't get if he wanted...

Gruden is not going anywhere he can't make personel decisions. Jerry would have to give it to him. Gruden is a total control freak. He left the Raiders because he disagreed on how they ran things. Do you watch football?

A tweet from just now.

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport

As I recollect dynamics of Jerry Jones/Jimmy Johnson, it was clear @JimmyJohnson built team. Jerry was building business. #NFL32 ESPN2

He must be confused too...
niko is online now   Reply With Quote