View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 04:53 PM   #19
mr sax
Kids at the park dunk on me

Default Re: Lakers beat Pistons for first win of season. Now 1-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I never called you a name...I just said I always assumed you were a Republican.

People like you who like to call people names for no good reason are usually Republicans......so don't argue with yourself

For the record.....I never called you a name for supporting Mike Brown.....but the facts have spoken for themselves and 99% of us agree that Mike Brown cannot coach....you are entitled to your opinion however bad it may be...lol.

Oh my, aren't we sensitive. You don't like people who disagree with you, do you?

I noticed that you didn't address any of the questions I posed to you in my previous response. Why is that?

You also assume that I support Mike Brown. Have we met? How do you think you know so much about me? Please tell me more about myself that I'm not aware of, oh "Wise One" (who supposedly coaches adolescents).

Regarding politics and party affiliation. It doesn't matter to me which political party you are in...figure it out.

In the meantime, if you find my words so offensive....DON'T RESPOND TO MY POSTS.

Simple, see?

I really, really should have listened to my father although you are making this way too easy.

Thanks!

Last edited by mr sax : 11-07-2012 at 05:11 PM.
mr sax is offline   Reply With Quote