View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 05:16 PM   #46
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jerry Jones promises he will always be GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
and Gruden has hinted 100 times that he would coach in Dallas...honestly I don't even want him, he got burnt out and was fired...another has been

here you go:

Archer: Jon Gruden would coach the Cowboys in a second

Jerry got Parcells here of all people, finding a coach isn't an issue for Jerry, never has been, it's the Dallas Cowboys

So what's the problem them? Your GM just picks bad coaches? Who is the GM again?

You make me laugh, i guarantee if the Giants don't sniff being good for 10 years i'm not going to give you a detailed analysis of why everything we do is great and nothing should change.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote