View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 05:21 PM   #49
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jerry Jones promises he will always be GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
So what's the problem them? Your GM just picks bad coaches? Who is the GM again?

You make me laugh, i guarantee if the Giants don't sniff being good for 10 years i'm not going to give you a detailed analysis of why everything we do is great and nothing should change.
sometimes things just don't come together niko, I wish we could win EVERY SINGLE SUPER BOWL, I really do I swear to God, but that isn't realistic

If all teams were equal everyone would win 1 ring each 32 years...

shear luck plays a big factor in this as well...Indy has been lucky enough to get the #1 pick while Peyton and Luck were there, other teams haven't been so lucky, in the 90s, Dallas was lucky enough to get Aikman at #1...and hit on many other picks...sometimes busts are impossible to see coming, no one is fortune teller...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote