View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 05:28 PM   #51
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jerry Jones promises he will always be GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
sometimes things just don't come together niko, I wish we could win EVERY SINGLE SUPER BOWL, I really do I swear to God, but that isn't realistic

If all teams were equal everyone would win 1 ring each 32 years...

shear luck plays a big factor in this as well...Indy has been lucky enough to get the #1 pick while Peyton and Luck were there, other teams haven't been so lucky, in the 90s, Dallas was lucky enough to get Aikman at #1...and hit on many other picks...sometimes busts are impossible to see coming, no one is fortune teller...

Dallas was a ****ing machine back then. It wasn't just Aikman. You were better than our team in every phase. And everyone was accountable to everyone, If you played poorly Aikman woudl call you out, and if not him Irvin, if not him (insert player here). You had wild guys but never on game day, because it was not acceptable. And you had players who lived up to the moment.

Putting yourself in a position to succeed is not luck. Like the Ravens game. You should have won. But Romo is not good at clock management and neither is your coach. You put yourself in the position where the bad luck doomed you. The Giants generally put themselves in position where a bad break is not fatal. We don't waste time.

Yes, luck is important, but that Dallas team was not lucky, they were nasty. The Giants are opportunistic and clutch, that team wasn't either abd didn't need to be, they beat you over the head.

You talk like your team now and that situation are similar except for a lucky bounce here and there, that's ridiculous.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote