View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 10:03 PM   #24
mr sax
Kids at the park dunk on me

mr sax has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Lakers beat Pistons for first win of season. Now 1-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Honestly, I don't care if someone disagrees with me, especially if they have class or what they are saying makes sense. As far as being sensitive, no I am not....but I don't like rude, disrespectful people....IMO, an intelligent person is able to comment or disagree without calling the other person a name.

If you think I need to respond to a post after you try to insult me think again, I respond to whatever I choose to respond to, not what you tell me to.

Why don't you go back to using your old screen name.
If your father is proud of you it tells me a lot about him....lol.

I really don't care if you are a republican or one of those Tea Bag nutjobs.....makes no difference to me, I have friends in every party and I tell them how I feel about their party candidates.

"IMO, an intelligent person is able to comment or disagree without calling the other person a name."

Don't you call Mike Brown names all the time? Yes you do, so I guess by your own logic you are not an intelligent person AND a Republican. We can agree on the intelligence part!

My old screen name? What would that be? I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

I would hope that my father was proud of me. I certainly was of him. He was a war hero. He died 3 years ago. You know nothing about him but feel free to insult him again if it makes you feel good.

Last edited by mr sax : 11-07-2012 at 10:17 PM.
mr sax is offline   Reply With Quote