View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 11:45 PM   #75
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Halo 4 and Halo CE anniversary edition announced

[quote=Rose]I actually somewhat prefer the new rumble pit-esque mode. Although I'm not entirely sure on it. oddball sucks though. AND WHERE IS MY GRIFFBALL!!![/QUOTE]
I could have sworn i read an interview saying how much better they made griffball now but where the hell is it?

Also where is SWAT?

Maybe by the end of the month we will get some answers.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote