View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 01:52 AM   #10
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: anyone have a DL link to The Weeknd Trilogy ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
All I'm saying is if you like something, support them buy actually purchasing the material, or just listen to it on youtube or some shit.

I used to download shit back in 2003, but I'm a grown man now. Spend 9 buck and buy a CD or however much they cost now.

Seriously the last hing I downloaded was Faboulous and The Dream's "Throw It In The Bag" song back in what 2009. Just the song, not the album.

depends on the situation. if an artist is independent and going to get most of that money than yea buy it. but if that money is going to a major label don't waste the money.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote