View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:01 AM   #28
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Let's start with the predictions - FIRST 10 GAMES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Sorry I dont think NO is fiesty or talented. No Eric Gordon or Anthony Davis they will be lottery bound. If AD comes back it can be competitive for a couple of quarters. The back court is HORRENDOUS.

I can see the split with Dallas they have Wright and Crowder starting and they arent as experienced but talented. OJ Mayo is going nuts quietly thats going to be an issue for the Knicks.
I think you missed the point where I was agreeing with you lol I said we should blow them out. They have talent but their players who would pose any threat are banged up and we are just a way better team than they are. No way we should lose that game...but then again, didn't they beat us last year with less talent?

As for OJ Mayo...Who said we should have traded for him when we had the chance....THIS GUY!

Quote:
Can't wait for Shump to return.

This. And I hope Woody puts him in the starting lineup once he's 100%. I don't wanna see no BS about starting Kidd still and making Shumpert into "a spark off the bench."
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote