View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:22 AM   #29
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Let's start with the predictions - FIRST 10 GAMES

I just played with the Knicks against Mavs on NBA 2K13 and I won 96-80.

I hope the real outcome of the game will be something similar,at least it was in the first 3 games.

I think this might be the toughest test so far. Of course Miami is better than them but I'm really curious to see if we can maintain this level of play and for how long.
We're the only unbeaten team in the league so everyone is going for our heads,they will play even harder against us.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote