View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 01:58 PM   #190
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi

I don't see what's wrong with that play by Prigioni.
Dude made a great steal, ran the court, was chased down by two defenders and fooled them by dishing it out to an open man.

What I saw was, nice steal, was a stride ahead of one defender, another one began to catch up, he clench up and got nervous because he didn't know what to do next, jumped in the air (which you shouldnt do when your passing), and threw the ball backwards. Luckily JR was hustling down court and caught up to it. Don't get me wrong. It was a good defensive play and effort but the success of the play offensively came from the Sixers laziness and lack of focus. A typical Doug Collins team busts it down the floor instead of loitering in the front court and conceding the play.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote