View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 09:25 PM   #2073
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
True he's in for me. I thx

Also now that you mention Pitt will probably blow kc out and run the ball for 2quarters should I start big Ben or Ryan Fitzpatrick @NE? I have Rodgers on a bye and am in 2nd place playing first place so this week is huge for me.
I would still lean towards Ben. He has been solid this year and he should be able to put in a few touchdowns still.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote