View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:13 PM   #6
dd24
College superstar

Default Re: Rodney Stuckey looking like crap early in season

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Bazz Bazz + another solid rookie/free agent can completely revitalize the franchise.

Exactly. That's why I don't mind having a bad season. I like our drafts the past few years, but we're still not there yet. I just want to see our young guys get better (Knight, Monroe, Drummond). Monroe could be a beast. I don't see him as a superstar though. Knight could be good. I need to see him keep growing. He isn't consistent yet. Give me a few more assists and keep the shooting consistent. I don't see him as a superstar either but good is enough. Drummond could be huge for us. I really want him to get some experience this season. The rest of the young guys are just role players. Let them grow and embrace their roles.

This team isn't as bad as what they're playing now. Stuckey will bounce back. Prince hasn't been quite what he was. Maggette being injured hasn't been good for us either. There's a chance they could end up in the bottom 5 teams of the league though, which is perfectly fine if we end up 1 or 2 in the draft. We need one more really awesome piece and then we'll have enough. Just save the cap space to resign our young guys. Don't go OKC's route, draft a Harden, and then lose him. With one more big time draft pick we could be a team that's back in the mix for the next 5-10 years, like we were before.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote