View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:31 PM   #29
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Gaming Nostalgia

Vanilla wow was awesome, I only made it as far as MC but it actually felt epic and social getting groups together back then. 5 man dungeons were worthwhile and fun and epics actually meant something. I remember seeing people decked out in instantly recognisable gear sets and everyone milling around just to inspect them. If they did an EQ and released a server locked on Vanilla WoW i'd probably sub up to play it (and don't tell me to goto a private server).

I've got a couple of arcade cabinets set up with old school games, ones got a couple thousand mame games on it and the metal slug series, 1940 series, raiden, tmnt, x-men are all classic arcade games. My other cabinets got shooters, can't beat time crisis and house of the dead (I love the voice acting "don't come! don't come!")
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote