View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 02:07 AM   #181
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

The AI of your teammates are really frustrating. Guys pass into crowds like crazy. They don't even recognize the situation. If your team is down by 3 and it's the last possession, they won't go for a 3.

The fact that my player isn't capable of creating plays makes it harder to win games because I can't take over a game.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote