View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 03:48 AM   #27
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 trading thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
tried to counter with one of your ideas but yahoo is being a bitch and saying i need to drop a player. fine, done that before...but the problem is the box to drop a player isn't there.

so ya, maybe cancel it and try to send me it again with stuckey instead. if you want even more assists, i can also send you vasquez for beasley.
Done. That thing was bugged out. I got 4 emails saying you rejected the trade, but then I went to my roster and the original offer was still there. Weird.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote