View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 04:44 AM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jim Buss speaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
This comment is the most alarming one, and this tells me that he is clueless.
I doubt anyone else thinks this team is on the same page......or even know where any of the pages are

I seriously doubt he is looking for a replacement coach......Jimmy hates to admit he was wrong, change will not come that easy unfortunately.

It's going to take pressure from the players, fans and media to force his hand.......or if Daddy steps in.

He's just bsing. Honestly don't expect him to say "yeah mike brown is a sh*t coach, but with not many on the market, and since we've invested all this cash, we're kinda stuck with it until it worsens."

Do you remember when Kobe would have Smush and Kwame Brown's backs all the time? Right after those dudes were traded, Kobe talked about how "back in the day those guys were on the team and now they aren't really playin".

Believe me. Im sure Jimmy believes a change needs to come. If anything his dad probably still is involved and contacting coaches around the league that are available (it better freaking be sloan). Until then Mike Brown is "doing a fine job" or whatever the heck these phony politicians call it.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote